19th February, 2016Skin Care Services At The Co-op
The National Health Co-op would like to welcome Dr Dinesh Mehra, who has recently joined our team of GPs at our Evatt clinic and has a special interest in dermatology.
Dr Dinesh Mehra has completed all training requirements of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in addition to a medical degree. Dr Dinesh Mehra has a special interest in dermatology (skin related conditions) and has completed his Certificate of Primary Care dermatology conducted by Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
1. Skin cancer detection, prevention and treatment
2. General dermatology (Medical conditions related to skin , hair and nail with particular interest in management of acne, psoriasis and dermatitis including eczema)
3. Skin related procedures:
- Freezing with liquid nitrogen gas
- Burning with diathermy of skin lesions such as skin cancers , benign skin lesions, skin tags and warts
- Removal of ingrowing toenails
- Removal of lumps and bumps