3rd November, 2020Notice of the 2020 Annual General Meeting
The National Health Co-op is proudly member-owned and our members can contribute to positive outcomes for the community. Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) offers all members the opportunity to provide feedback on the organisation and shape its future via the election of the board.
Locations and Details:
- Thursday, 26th November 2020, 6pm – 7pm
- Canberra Rex Hotel – 150 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon ACT 2612.
- Parking is available onsite
The National Health Co-op is dedicated to safe COVID practices. Please note the following prior to attending the event.
- It is essential to RSVP to ensure we can manage numbers (see details below). We will ensure that ACT Government advice is strictly followed and that the space is large enough for the number of confirmed attendees. Only attending members can vote.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- If you have been in a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days or have flu-like symptoms please consider your need to attend in the interests of the health of the community.
- To attend you must be a member and RSVP. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name to be matched with your membership.
- Please RSVP by Thursday, 19th November. This is essential for us to ensure a COVID-safe event.
Full event information – including the AGM agenda – can be found here.
I’m pleased to share with you our Annual Report for the 2019/2020 financial year which will be presented at the AGM and members will have the opportunity to ask questions of our Board, Management and Auditors.
Chief Executive Officer