Lifestyle Modification Program
The Lifestyle Modification Programs (LMP) is a FREE nationally recognised program that provides individuals with tools to help manage chronic disease and maintain a health lifestyle. The programs run for either 6 or 12 weeks.
The National Health Co-op (NHC) holds its LMP several times each year.
With the help of the Australian National University, the NHC is evaluating three different approaches to delivering programs and tools that assist individuals achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle and manage chronic diseases.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a current financial member of the NHC (or intend on renewing your membership);
- Have a chronic health condition (such as high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes or ‘pre-diabetes’, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, PCOS, kidney or liver disease);
- Be above a healthy weight;
- Be interested in changing your lifestyle to improve your physical and cognitive health; and
- Have internet access at home.
If you answered YES to these questions, you may be interested in what our program has to offer.