Your NHC Appointment
- If it’s your first appointment with us, please select a “New Patient” appointment.
- Our standard appointment is 15 minutes in length. Longer appointments are available for more complex medical concerns.
- Telehealth appointments are available if you would like to access medical advice from the comfort of our own home. Find out more about telehealth here.
- The vast majority of our consultations are bulk-billed. There are however certain specialised services that do require payment – all pricing information is available here.
- If you can’t make your appointment, please let us know prior to 8:45am on the day of the appointment. If we don’t hear from you, you may be required to pay a $40 cancellation fee.
- Translation services are available through the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National). This service is FREE for GP appointments, however fees apply for TIS services at Allied Health appointments. Please advise our reception staff if a translator is required.