Consultations at the National Health Co-op (NHC) are by appointment only. Appointments can be booked by phoning (02) 6178 0400, via the ‘Book Now’ button on our website, or via the Appointuit app.
Standard appointments are 15 minutes. All script requests and referrals require an appointment.
Longer consultations are available for patients who may have multiple concerns to discuss with their GP, a complex concern, or a mental health concern.
New patients require a longer appointment to ensure that all previous medical history is updated in our records. The appointment is usually with the Nurse followed on by a GP appointment.
NHC also offer appointments for the following (these appointments are not able to be booked online and must be made in clinic or over the phone):
- Mental health conditions (if you require a Mental Health Care Plan or review)
- Chronic health conditions (if you require a GP Management Plan or review)
- Health assessments
- Insurance, license and employment medical assessments (private fees do apply)
- Surgical procedures
- Implanon insertion or removal
- Cervical Screening (online booking available)
Click here to view our Pricing list.
Late cancellations and failure to attend scheduled appointments may incur a fee. Click here to view our policy.
These are available through the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National). This service is free for GP appointments, however fees apply for TIS services at Allied Health appointments. Please advise our Reception staff if a translator is required.