Flu Vaccinations – ANU
Appointments to get your flu vaccination at ANU are now available again. Thank you for your patience whilst we put together an alternative arrangement.
New location: The ANU flu clinic will now be held at Ground Floor, 121 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra City. This new location helps to ensure that we are complying with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines.
Dates: The flu clinic will be running from Tuesday 14 April to Friday 1 May 2020. If you are unable to secure an appointment time during this period, you can attend any of our other clinics in the ACT and receive your free flu vaccination.
Appointments can be made online or by calling 6178 0400 (8.30am-5.30pm) and selecting the option to speak with the ANU clinic.
Please bring all of the following to your appointment:
- Student or staff university ID
- Medicare or OSHC card
- A printed copy of your completed pre-vaccination checklist. Note: the NHC will only accept a printed paper copy (forms also available at the Flu Clinic Reception if required).
What you need to know?
- Instead of coming to the NHC clinic on campus, you will need to attend the new location to receive your flu vaccination.
- You will be required to complete a pre-vaccination checklist prior to entering the flu clinic. Please find a copy here for your convenience.
- If you do not bring the appropriate cards, you may not receive the flu vaccine or you may be required to pay for the appointment.
- For additional instructions on how to book your online flu vaccination appointment for ANU staff or students, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns about booking or attending your flu vaccination appointment, please call us on 6178 0400.
For further general information on this year’s flu vaccine, click here.