Membership Service Agreement
- The National Health Co-Op is a member-based cooperative.
- Membership is for a minimum of 12 months.
- Membership allows access to all the National Health Co-Op’s services.
- This is extended to the member’s children and dependants, up to the age of 17 years old.
- Members receive access to all NHC locations – with the exception of the ANU Clinic which is available only to ANU students and staff.
- Membership is not transferable in any circumstance.
- In accordance with National Health Co-op rules, membership is for a minimum period of 12 months.
- The National Health Co-op has an established feedback procedure, allowing members to raise any grievances with the service either during or after the period of their membership. Feedback can be provided either via the website (https://www.nhc.coop/contact) or in any our clinics. The member will be contacted by the National Health Co-op to discuss and resolve their grievance.
- Refunds of membership fees will be provided only where grievances have not been able to be resolved through the full grievance procedure specified in the rules.
- Membership fees must be paid before access to National Health Co-op services will be granted.
- Membership involves two fees.
- A sign-up fee. This applies to members signing up for the first time as well as lapsed members who wish to re-join.
- Annual Membership fee.
- There are two options for payment of Membership fees.
- An upfront, 12-month payment, or;
- A monthly payment by direct debit at the start of each month (for a minimum of 12 months, per the terms of membership).
- Advertised membership offers may stipulate that only the upfront, 12-month Membership fee is available to access said offer.
- Members who fulfil the payment online will receive an email confirmation that the payment has been received. The period of the membership will commence from the date of this confirmation.
ABN: 36 598 686 366
Corporate Office: 5-7 Lawry Place, Macquarie ACT 2614
Contact Phone Number: (02) 6178 0480