We’ve listened to feedback from our members and from 1st September we’ll be updating our membership pricing and structure to extend our excellent care to as much of the community as possible.
Individual Membership ($90 annually + $10 joining fee)
- Immediate access to our full suite of bulk billed health services.
- Bulk billed GP appointments with a clinician of your choice and access to allied health services such as physiotherapy, psychology and dietetics.
- Members with a valid Concession Card are eligible for a concession price of $50 annually + $10 joining fee.
- This includes a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Health Care Card, DVA Gold Card/White Card, Low Income Concession Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Student Card (full time students only).
Family Membership ($110 annually + $10 joining fee)
- Access to our bulk billed services for the entire family.
- Add all immediate family who share your address to your Family Membership as well as family members in your care who live elsewhere.
- This goes beyond children and dependants, and now includes partners, parents, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren who live with you. Proof of address is required for all adults.
- Any children or other family members for whom you are a Carer that live at a different address can also be added.
- You have full flexibility to add family members during your membership, provided they satisfy membership and bulk billing criteria.
Current members can take advantage of these changes straight away and add family to their membership, please call on (02) 6178 0400 to make these changes. Members with their renewal due in September can renew immediately with one of these great new plans. ANU students will continue to receive free membership at the NHC, simply book your first appointment and remember to bring your Student ID to your first appointment. Any joining or renewing members who wish to donate just a little extra can do so, your support is much appreciated and allows us to continue to offer affordable healthcare to the community.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a member-owned medical service that is dedicated to our local community so please encourage your friends, family and colleagues to join up as well.